Diamonds are remarkable. It has always been a mystery to me that they exist at all. How does pure, black carbon become sparkling, bright and clear?
The options you have available when choosing a diamond are remarkable, as well, although few jewelers seem willing to show you these options and then let you decide for yourself. Instead, they try to steer you into what they say is the "right" choice. Have you ever wondered why they do this?
The answer, in a word, is money. To give you the full spectrum of choices would require an investment in diamonds that is 20 times greater than the average jewelry store is prepared to make.
Kesslers lets you see every option. Every color. Every clarity. Every shape of diamond. Every new innovation. Side-by-side. Because when it comes to diamonds, tiny differences can make a very big difference in price.
Look at the diamonds. Believe your eyes. You'll know your diamond when you see it.
Our favorite moment is when you say, "Wait a minute. Are you saying THIS diamond is the same price as all those?" Love at first sight is often the case when it comes to choosing a diamond.
But you can't fall in love with it if the jeweler doesn't have it.
The early adopter – the first mover – the company willing to invest real money in new ideas – is the one that is granted market exclusivity. No other stores are given access.
We say 'Yes' to exciting new things while others "wait and see." This is why Kesslers can show you diamond innovations that no one else can show you.
Here are some of the things to which we've said 'Yes.'
- A scientist named Zvi Yehuda was looking at a big diamond that could be purchased at a small price because it had a visible inclusion. Pointing to the inclusion, he said, "Wouldn't it be wonderful if that could be made invisible?" And then he figured out how to do it. Yehuda Clarity Enhanced diamonds are geological, earth-mined diamonds with inclusions that have been made completely invisible. It's one of the ways you can get a bigger diamond on a smaller budget.
- On the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, Moses Hodara had been cutting traditional 57-facet round diamonds for 50 years when one day he added 24 additional facets precisely placed to make the diamond explode with additional light. He transformed the beautiful into the magnificent. We immediately said "Yes," and this diamond is now the trademarked as the Kessler 81. Each year, roughly 85% of all round diamond shoppers choose it after seeing it.
- Likewise, Kesslers said "Yes" to Newborn Created Diamonds. Born in a plasma chamber, Newborns are the most rare diamonds on earth. When compared side-by-side with geological, earth-mined diamonds, three out of four shoppers are choosing the larger, brighter Newborn.
- Square-cornered Princess Cut diamonds have always been distinctive, but they've never really sparkled like they should. So when a new cutting innovation was discovered that increased the sparkle of Princess diamonds by several orders of magnitude, Kesslers instantly said "Yes" and the Kessler Princess Cut was trademarked.
- Likewise, Cushion-shaped diamonds always fell short of their potential until the Lightning Bolt Cushion was discovered.
- The Lightning Bolt, the Kessler Princess and the Kessler 81 outperform even the best examples of their traditional counterparts. We dearly hope you'll let us demonstrate this for you. Using scientific light performance technology, the dazzle of diamonds can now be objectively measured by a machine. It's fun to watch.
- GEMPRINT® is a non-invasive, positive identification technology that records the optical ‘fingerprint’ of a diamond. Just like a human fingerprint, every diamond has a unique GEMPRINT®. Invented in 1976, this patented and proven technology is used by the FBI. http://www.gemprint.com/
If you see a diamond online that you think is a good value, go ahead and buy it, but be sure that you can return it for a cash refund. Then bring that diamond to Kesslers. We won't be offended, we promise. We just want you to see that diamond alongside all the amazing options Kesslers can show you that you won't be able to find online. Side-by-side, price for price, Kesslers wins every time.
Thanks for coming in to look at our diamonds.
We're going to make you VERY happy.